[Bf-funboard] Basic calculation in search menu

Matjaz Lamut matjaz.lamut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 20:58:43 CEST 2014

Hello,

Similar functionality has already been added to transform operator in
Blender 2.70
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.70/UI#Transform_Tools_Number_Input

In your example I would thus do the following.
R (rotate)
= (initiate advanced number input)
360 / 8 (type in the equation)
enter (voila! :)

Many other options for equations and python expressions are possible, but
the release notes should explain it better than me.

Regards,
Matjaž