[Bf-funboard] Array modifier offset sugestion

grog tw corazonyhuevo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:01:48 CET 2014

Bassam that's a much better explanation, about taking offset from a second
object it should work the same as now, as it is calculated against the
original matrix... Roberto, don't fully follow the tiling example but I do
think this can useful in many ways. Array modifier looks almost the same as
in 2006, https://developer.blender.org/T3788 it proved to be a good design
but hope it can be improved a bit, in AE for instance you won't find this
offset concept in older tools.