[Bf-funboard] UI Mockups

Jude Jackson syzygy6 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 17:01:41 CEST 2013

Could you link to the post?

I found a thread with a few impressive mockups I found very promising by
user William. The thread seems to be full of very thoughtful development of
the ideas and even a few off-the-wall proposals. (I don't follow BA so this
is new news to me)

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/showthread.php?298932-Blender-UI-Mockups-and-Ideas-Requested&p=2429110&viewfull=1#post2429110
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/showthread.php?298932-Blender-UI-Mockups-and-Ideas-Requested&p=2434648&viewfull=1#post2434648