[Bf-funboard] floating windows don't stay on top!

Jude Jackson syzygy6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:02:09 CEST 2013

There are plenty of reasons to want a window always-on-top, assuming there
is ever a point during which you want a toolbar to be any size other than
the width of another window. Usually a partial obstruction of the main
viewport is more desirable than a full obstruction.

Unfortunately to my knowledge blender does not support expandable toolboxes
so the application of these windows is somewhat limited.