[Bf-funboard] Critical improvements and features

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Mon Sep 23 21:36:38 CEST 2013

Agree 100% with David.

Even though the selection behaves differently under the hood for different
types of data, such as Mesh Objects vs. Mesh Datablocks, I don't think the
experience should be different for the user. In the end, the user is
specifying a piece of data they wish to manipulate, and then choosing to
manipulate it in some way.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com