[Bf-funboard] Critical improvements and features

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 06:00:32 CEST 2013

Nobody is suggesting not having selection in the outliner. We are
suggesting having the selection-set for outliner and 3dview being one and
the same thing. If you search and selected datablocks in the outliner, it
would work exactly as it does today EXCEPT it would unselect whatever you
had selected in the 3dview when you did it.