[Bf-funboard] Stretch Modifier

Bernier Molina Zamudio jorgeb_curse13 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 23:34:50 CET 2013

Hello, my name is Jorge Molina.

I would like to request a new button or feature for the "Stretch" and the "Child Of" modifiers in Blender. I typically use these modifiers in all my rigs and I find it extremely cumbersome that when I change or move bones, I always have to reset one by one all the bones that have these modifiers on. I was wondering if there was a way to add a little button to both modifier's box that says: "Reset All" and "Set Inverse to All" respectively, I am not asking to delete the existing buttons (Reset & Set Inverse), but to add a new button with the function to reset all or set the inverse to the other Stretch and Child Of modifiers used in a rig. This will help my and I bet other artist's workflow a lot, since when changes are made to a rig, we would be able to reset all the bones with just the click of a button, eliminating the hazel of having to do it one by one.

Thank you,

Jorge