[Bf-funboard] lock camera to view also in camera view

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 12:05:56 CEST 2013

well I don't think it should override constraints. As constraints ,I believed override everthing.

But I get what you are saying,it's probably too troublesome

it's just that moving the camera for a quick render can be unwieldy at times.

I could use the track to constraint but that has it's own issues.
I wonder though,would it be somehow possible to "track to" the 3D cursor? This way i can "move" the virtual 3D cursor in stead of always selecting the tracked object.

but I'm guessing that would create other issues that I cannot forsee...

mmmh

I guess it's not worth the trouble
thnx for answering anyway ^^