[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: selection

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:18:54 CEST 2012

I have not done much Bmesh yet but for the old way I use shift-ctrl
alt mouse clicks and variations (honestly I don't even know what the
keys are, it is all muscle memory!) of that to select rings and loops.
(I wonder how many people even know you can select like that?) It work
well that way. After that extrude, circle select, loop cut and
switching between vert, line, face select are very common and I used
duplicate a fare mount on some projects.