[Bf-funboard] Bf-funboard Digest, Vol 79, Issue 8

Paweł Łyczkowski pawellyczkowski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:49:00 CEST 2012

Propose a solution then, rather than complain. In my opinion there is no
better way to prevent accidentally deleting things than a confirmation
request. Please note that the confirmation requests that Blender uses
are much faster than standard ones, appearing directly under the mouse,
and being cancelled by moving the mouse away.

Regards
PLyczkowski