[Bf-funboard] Autohide properties editor (or all?)

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Sat Aug 4 12:20:58 CEST 2012

Not a big fan. First the properties at the top you need to click to open
them and then click again for the option. Even if you can keep the menu
open I blocks he view which is really no optimal.
He other thing is the vertical tab with rotated text. I always find it
difficult to quickly identify them, but that could be just me.

Like the floating panel in the view, but only if it's just a shelf where
you can drag and drop various tools for use in that moment.

My 2c

Gian