[Bf-funboard] Autohide properties editor (or all?)

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 13:08:25 CEST 2012

click or hover.

But ofcourse it might take more time
it's a SCREEN estate saver,not a time saver.

But consider this
if you use fullscreen mode. need sometyhing in properties editor->leave full screen mode->look in properties editor->reopen fullscreen mode...

is that not a lot more time wasted? It's mostly a way to have more screen estate,but don't hide all buttons.

only the last mockup blocks the view and I said that was a bad one.