[Bf-funboard] Re: Re: Recover last session, open recent, and open

doug doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Tue Apr 24 04:09:52 CEST 2007

i like the option of "saving the current file" on any of these actions, it
just gives the user a choice, and some comfort in their decision (1 click,
like currently, but a lot less scary).  but as long as whatever is done is
consistant, i think it will be successful.

I also like the idea of having a backup saved that is seperate to the
"quit.blend" which works behind the scenes, and works when files are
changed between each other, but not on quit.  it is a less intrusive way
of offering protection if things do go wrong. and I garentee users will
accidentally click the wrong thing even if a dialogue box is offered. by
having a user-proof behind the scenes backup you can delight these people
(yep even if it is there fault).

Cheers again.

Doug Ollivier