[Bf-funboard] Re: Re: Recover last session, open recent, and open

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Tue Apr 24 13:47:17 CEST 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Robert Wenzlaff (AB8TD) wrote:

> Why not do what every other app in the world does?
>
> Ask if they want to save the file if there are unsaved changes.

Apart from the fact that Blender has no idea if there are unsaved changes
currently, that is what I proposed a few mails back. And while we are at it,
we could just offer the "Save changes to blah.blend? YES NO CANCEL" dialog
(well, popup menu in Blender's case) anyway regardless of the state of
things, because saving your file once more can't ever hurt.

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]      instinctive mediaworks

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive