[Bf-funboard] proposal for new feature: Set Edge Length

Patrik Andersson patrik at linet.se
Sun Jan 8 16:59:00 CET 2006

Hi Jonathan
Now I have updated the script, and at least two of your requests is now
supported, (available at http://www.linet.se/blender/sel)

The only way I now to see the length for an edge is to enable the button
Edge Length under Editing(F9) -> Mesh Tools 1 probably you already know
it.  I don't know how to script it too, depending on that I'm a newbie
in Blender scripting.

I have made a multi tool(I think to remove the parallel tool) and I
think it's works great but it have it's limits.

I took a fast look at the Current Mode problem, and it's now solved.

Now the school starts and I have a lot of work to be done there. But
it's still much left to code. I have plans of an "edge dependent"
system, where it automaticle can calculate how much each vertex needs to
move. Anyway now I need to take time to my studies and therefor I will
not have so much time to code.

Thank you for response!

Regards Patrik