[Bf-funboard] proposal for new feature: Set Edge Length

Karl Kühberger kuehberger at gmx.net
Sun Jan 8 18:57:09 CET 2006

Hi Patrick!

This is a great piece of code, I really like it!
It brings Blender a step further to more precision functions
like in CAD-software.
And I hope, that we will see a align/snap-feature in the
near future, which should alow the user to put things
precisely together (edge by edge or face by face).

Thanks and enjoy your studies!

Regards, Karl