[Bf-funboard] Re: Re: Feature Req: Nodes auto connect

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Dec 7 02:53:54 CET 2006

On 07/12/2006, at 12:41 PM, Bassam Kurdali wrote:

> actually, I don't currently understand the logic for placement as
> it is
> now- I'm guessing it looks for an empty space to the right of the node
> tree?

No, it actually adds the node under the location of the mouse
pointer, BUT it's the location of the mouse pointer when the final
item is clicked on. It would be much better if it were added at the
location of the mouse pointer when the menu was initially opened,
since you don't have any say in where you mouse will end up after
navigating the hierarchies of menus.

Matt

Matt Ebb . matt at mke3.net . http://mke3.net