[Bf-funboard] Re: Re: Feature Req: Nodes auto connect

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Thu Dec 7 02:41:07 CET 2006

actually, I don't currently understand the logic for placement as it is
now- I'm guessing it looks for an empty space to the right of the node
tree? Usually, the new node ends up outside the visible area, which
could be confusing to new users. I agree that the usability of the
compositor could use a nice review, but I don't feel so qualified to do
this since blender's compositor is the first one I ever tried; my
general impression is that it is good but could use some minor
improvements, however, beyond a really minimal usage of aftereffects I
don't have anything else to compare it to- In general I am in favour of
anything to make working faster and more blenderlike.
Bassam