[Bf-funboard] Material Data-

Campbell Barton bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:03:57 +1000

I thinks its a good way of giving the User control of how the mesh looks.
at the moment you need to split the object up into many just to have
different smoothing values.
Many formats have the smoothing as a material value- I dont see why it
cant be on the object and optionaly a sart of the material.