[Bf-funboard] Re: Hi! & new Python link event

Klópes bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 10:10:53 +0200

Sure! And I was thinking about terrain generators, trees, object
substitutions (with denser ones), a  like-Vertexparent script with
features... In fact, a very useful tool for slow computers. MSDOS' 3D
Studio 3 already had the "PXP IPAS"... (sorry! ;)
Maybe sounds hard to implement?

Klópes

At 12:00 02/07/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Carlos said:
>>perhaps "OnLoad", add an event called "OnRender" to execute Python then.
>
>...RipSting's fiber generator could be reworked to average the nearest x
>curves in a group to achieve combing effects, then generated curves at
>render time, instead of polys saved in your file ahead of time!
>--
>Roland Hess
>harkyman

\   Carlos López Yrigaray     \__    en  España
/http://usuarios.lycos.es/klopes \
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!