[Bf-education] education meeting at bconf

Monique Dewanchand m.dewanchand at atmind.nl
Mon Oct 22 11:40:22 CEST 2018

For the past 2 years Peter  Kemp and I, Blender teachers, have been
organizing education meetings at the Blender Conference. The goal is to
discuss Blender education; challenges, concerns, materials, blender101
development, education programs or share best practices. It's an open
discussion, anyone can join and bring in a subject as long as it is related
to Blender and education.

Rgds,
Monique