[Bf-education] education meeting at bconf

Tiffany, Robert L., Mr., CIV, OSD/DoDEA-Europe Robert.Tiffany at eu.DODEA.EDU
Mon Oct 22 10:36:02 CEST 2018

What is this??  I teach Blender (game engine) for High School ... curious as to what all of this (below) is??

Thanks

Robert Tiffany

-----Original Message-----
From: Bf-education [mailto:bf-education-bounces at blender.org] On Behalf Of Monique Dewanchand
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 10:17 AM
To: Blender Educators and Trainers <bf-education at blender.org>
Subject: [Bf-education] education meeting at bconf

Hi all,

This Thursday is the start of the Blender Conference 2018. I've scheduled an education meeting on Friday to discuss Blender education in universities and pre-universities.

With blender 2.8 coming there is lots to discuss. What challenges does blender 2.8 bring when teaching Blender to (young) students?

I would like to hear from you. And perhaps we can discuss your concerns or feedback at the education meeting.

Kind regards,
Monique
-- At Mind --
-- b3d101.org <http://b3d101.org>  --