[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 156, Issue 1

Peter Kemp peterejkemp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:46:31 CET 2018

Hi Rik,

I think a 'reset/panic/home' button would be great.

This is my attempt to collect common problems seen amongst beginners using
Blender:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ywBjURBWrNjWkA1tI-cn2Vf4bjkSUG5FOU9-F6NNJTc/edit?usp=sharing
I use this with my trainee teachers and college students to help them fix
common problems that students have. Any more that we could add would be
great. I wonder if the Blender team might be interested in the common
problems/misconceptions? This is surely what a 101 model should be
attempting to deal with.

All the best
Pete

Dear Pete,