[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 156, Issue 1

Rushan Ziatdinov ziatdinov.rushan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 07:27:50 CET 2018

Greetings!

Are here any Blender users from South Korea?

*Can you please recommend me any books (or free online recourses) in Korean
language?*

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rushan ZIATDINOV, PhD (조교수 루샨 지아디노프)
Department of Industrial and Management Engineering
<http://newcms.kmu.ac.kr/ims/index.do>
Keimyung University <http://www.kmu.ac.kr/english/> (계명대학교), Daegu, South
Korea
Personal website: www.ziatdinov-lab.com
Local Phone: 5286
E-mail: ziatdinov.rushan at gmail.com
            ziatdinov at kmu.ac.kr

****  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  ****

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.