[Bf-education] My Input

Adamson, Thomas T.Adamson at snhu.edu
Sat Nov 26 15:06:31 CET 2011

Folks,
  I am currently teaching game design and development at Southern New Hampshire University (snhu.edu).  We introduce UDK3, Unity, and Blender as well as Maya and Z-Brush.  I will not be attending any conferences, however if there is anyway I may contribute to this project, please let me know.  Currently we are working on Interactive Story Telling (IS) using HTML5.  I think Blender with its Python programming base would be an excellent candidate for IS.  If you wish, you may view my YouTube training videos in C++, HTML5, and Blender (prof.t.adamson).
  Keep up the excellent work with Blender.
 Tom Adamson
 Visiting Assistant Professor
 Computer Game Design and Development
 Southern New Hampshire University