[Bf-education] Blender Benifits

Blasgund Brian Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au
Sat Nov 26 05:55:49 CET 2011

Hi all,
After reading a few posts I realise the issue some are having like in Canada where they promise blender and deliver the commercial applications.

I have lectured for four years with Blender at Polytechnic West in Perth Western Australia and some colleages scoft that I taught blender those students returned to Polytechnic dissatisfied at the other colledges.

The profile of blender is somthing I wish to promote in this country you would think it would have more respect especially with Andrew Price doing his bit.

 The students I have taught are more than Impressed with blender and its overall versatility, t as well as myself I enjoy the overall versatility.

The misconception of an opensource software not being as good as commercial in my experience is commpletely false.

p,s. please forgive my rant I supose i'm preaching to the choir here as you all kn
Regardsow how good blender is but oh well I will keep doing my bit, just keep up the good work and hold the tourch all.
Brian Blasgund
Lecturer IT/Multimedia
Midland Campas
Colour.gif