[Bf-education] Blender's Course in Institute of Computer Science, Wrocław, Poland

John Blain silverjb12 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 22:17:40 CEST 2011

Hi Michalis

Since you are teaching Blender you may be interested in my Blender 2.50+
Manual. The manual comprises 380 Pages in PDF format and is intended for new
Blender students.

The manual is written in English however.

The manual is available from my website FREE to download and use.

http://silverjb.limewebs.com/Blender_Manual.html