[Bf-education] Blender's Course in Institute of Computer Science, Wrocław, Poland

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:28:58 CEST 2011

John Blain wrote:
> Hi Michalis
>
> Since you are teaching Blender you may be interested in my Blender 2.50+
> Manual. The manual comprises 380 Pages in PDF format and is intended for
> new Blender students.
>
> The manual is written in English however.
>
> The manual is available from my website FREE to download and use.
>
> http://silverjb.limewebs.com/Blender_Manual.html

Actually, yes, it will be useful for us.

This year was the first time the course was officially targeting Blender
2.5x (in previous year, 2010, I advised Blender 2.4x for normal work). A
lack of complete documentation specific to Blender 2.5x was sometimes a
complain.

Most of our students read English without a problem.

Thanks and keep the good work,
Michalis