[Bf-education] Trainer Certification Entry

Igor Križanovskij krizanovskij at siol.net
Thu Apr 19 05:21:13 CEST 2007

Oh, thank you guys! I didn't expect so quick response from such an
excellency!

Cris,

I hope that you don't expect  I. Assimov or A. C. Clark writing style in
my WikiActionBook! :)
Hmm, but maybe will be this conversation even more interesting than
those semi-static text over there!

I can see that you are very interested in global education, heh and I
guess also smart enough that you can see in Blender excellent tool and
community for this task, well, me too (pstt, we are not alone! :).

Bright future of Blender! Yes, that's a nice topic! That's why I also
started ~one year ago AIML bot with a Blender 'AI' Documentation idea.
Still waiting on Official English FAQ to be completed (we must admit
that this isn't easy task for so fast expanding software)...

Anyway, I like this AI Documentation Bot idea and some conversations
with users was very amusing indeed, especially because poor new users
usually expect help from the bot and not questions! :) (sorry guys, but
your conversations really help me for improving it, I really hope that
will be soon useful & thanks for all answers, many are Great, even if I
don't understand all of your languages! :).

Cris, you know, I didn't care much about such (too simple) AI, my first
bot 'Greta' was just a toy at the beginning, but when I start to follow
conversation logs where was one boy interested almost a year for one
girl - real person, but who exist for him only in bot's brain (from her
previous conversations with it), well from then I'm not so sure that is
'too simple'! Hmm, is human brain so simple or is AIML more complex than
it looks?!

Here is the link (if you didn't see it yet, there was many users with a
name Cris!)
http://zen.mine.nu/suzanne

And here is the link of ActionBook:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Blender_3D:_ActionBook

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hey Willem,

you have really great artists group on your site! Such group could be
good for a visual quality check on BlenderWiki! I believe that can such
group raise visual quality for all future entries!

But something I don't understand, is this group physically together or
is also on-line, like this marvelous team?

http://www.animationmentor.com

    Igor

drpoo wrote:

Igor, I would help out with proofreading. Just let me know.

-Chris