[Bf-education] Meeting

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sun Mar 26 04:45:14 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I couldn't attend to the meeting, I thought I would come in time to do
it, but it wasn't the case. Sorry to all.

I propose to re-schedule for next week at the same meeting time.

In the next meeting I will also try to address the problem of myself not
being able to attend to some of the meetings at times, I hope we can
arrange a more distributed coordination, there are surely some people
that might be interested in helping out and it can benefit all.

Again, sorry for not being able to make it to the meeting.

-- Rui --