[Bf-docboard] Italian translation voluntary

Alaska Young alaskayou01 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 00:55:59 CEST 2020

Sorry Roberto, I'm unable to help with this one (I personally haven't
worked with translations of the manual and with quick tests, I can't seem
to get it to compile properly).

I'd recommend you create a task on the developer website, state what you're
doing (E.G. Translating the sculpting pages of the Blender manual to
Italian), assign the task to yourself, and ask some questions and hopefully
people will be able to help. Here's the link for doing that:
https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/default/?project=PHID-PROJ-c4nvvrxuczix2326vlti