[Bf-docboard] wiki write access

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 01:13:51 CET 2019

With the new wiki we decided to treat wiki access similar to developer
commit access.

Since doing this I don't think there was a decision on how to handle
minor corrections/edits.

Suggest to mail the correction here for now, I've made a short proposal
for how to handle this in the future:
https://developer.blender.org/T71639