[Bf-docboard] wiki write access

Doug Richardson doug at rekt.email
Sun Nov 17 04:16:37 CET 2019

Corrections:

Under Prerequisites, add the following for VS2019:

- Enable the Python Development Workload (just like for VS2017)
- Enable the "Python native development tools" individual component. This is not enabled by default with Python Development Workload, but is required for the "Pyhon/Native Debugger" option to show up later.