[Bf-docboard] Documentation that should be included?

Joakim Tornhill jtornhill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:22:56 CET 2018

Hi,

I have written two different documents that goes more in depth when it
comes to using cycles nodes.
One is about how to create wear and tear and one is how to start using the
nodes if you are a beginner.

the reason I wrote them is that I couldn't find any good place for a node
nerd to get in depth information. There are several You Tube tutorials, but
written I have just found the manual in itself and that lacks a lot of
cycles node information when it comes to the more detailed parts.

Look through my two documents and see if it's okay to integrate partly or
in total.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zk2mWLxdRZmNLi6uww32LvGUJUQimrPFFKaoFbZ7_Jc/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fWaorEppgDpnP08XbTKipR7S0JdARZgoMI9ApmCmBa4/edit?usp=sharing

Br