[Bf-docboard] Documentation that should be included?

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:57:17 CET 2018

Thank you for sharing these, they look very in depth and I look forward to
reading them when I have time.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Joakim Tornhill <jtornhill at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have written two different documents that goes more in depth when it
> comes to using cycles nodes.
> One is about how to create wear and tear and one is how to start using the
> nodes if you are a beginner.
>
> the reason I wrote them is that I couldn't find any good place for a node
> nerd to get in depth information. There are several You Tube tutorials, but
> written I have just found the manual in itself and that lacks a lot of
> cycles node information when it comes to the more detailed parts.
>
> Look through my two documents and see if it's okay to integrate partly or
> in total.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zk2mWLxdRZmNLi6uww32LvGUJUQim
> rPFFKaoFbZ7_Jc/edit?usp=sharing
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fWaorEppgDpnP08XbTKipR7S0JdAR
> ZgoMI9ApmCmBa4/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Br
> Joakim Tornhill

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project