[Bf-docboard] Spanish translation request

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:59:13 CET 2018

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, if you are still interested in helping we would
love your help.
To clarify you would like to help translate the online manual and not the
user interface right?
The first thing you will have to do for either of these is create an
account on developer.blender.org

After this, we can get everything working for you.

Thanks,

Aaron Carlisle

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 5:37 AM, <i52gabaj at uco.es> wrote:

> Good morning:
>
> I am a IT student in Cordoba, Spain. I have to do a contribution to a open
> source/free software project.
> I've seen that Blender is not full traduced to spanish so it would be nice
> if I could join the project.
> What should I do?
>
> Regards, Juan.

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project