[Bf-docboard] Help needed setting up documentation editing capability

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Wed Feb 21 18:26:50 CET 2018

Hello Ed,

That's because you haven't installed a git-client or it's not registered
in PATH.
Neither do I :)
Just replace in requirements.txt line 3:

git+git: // github.com | rtfd | sphinx_rtd_theme.git at e00 /[...]/

with:

sphinx_rtd_theme==0.2.5b1

(the latest release)

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Tobias

Am 21.02.2018 um 17:52 schrieb Ed Diehl:

 > Hi, Tobias,
 > I got this error when trying to do this function,
 > pip install -r requirements.txt
 > Error [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified while
executing command git clone -q git: /[path]/