[Bf-docboard] Help needed setting up documentation editing capability

Ed Diehl ediehl100 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 17:52:44 CET 2018

Hi, Tobias,I got this error when trying to do this function, pip install -r requirements.txtError [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified while executing command git clone -q git://github.com/rtfd/sphinx_rtd)theme.git C:\Users\Ed\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-w4hae7fq-buildCannot find command 'git'
Suggestions?

Ed Diehl
937-271-7280
You can't buy happiness. But you can buy a bike. And that's pretty close.

Felt Bikes 2017
Call using SkypeSend SMSLearn moreYou'll need Skype CreditNo Skype credit required