[Bf-docboard] Help needed setting up documentation editing capability

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Wed Feb 14 17:11:54 CET 2018

Hi Ed,

pip need to be launched from within the Command Prompt.
(If that return an error message like "pip not found" it's because
Python is not registered in the Path variables.
Then run the installer again make sure the check is set
<https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/about/contribute/install/windows.html#installing-python>
and repair the installation),

I updated the manual by coping the text from the other OS.

I hope that answers your question. If not please write again.
Tobias