[Bf-docboard] first blender doc diff submission

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:19:27 CEST 2018

Hi, if you would like to contribute more often, I can give you commit
access so you can push changes yourself. Let me know if this is something
you would be interested in.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 2:22 PM, Francesco Siddi <francesco at blender.org>
wrote:

> Hello Julian,
>
> Thanks for the contribution!
> Doing a Differential revision for this is a bit overkill, but it's great
> for larger contributions.
> I accepted the revision, so you should be able to land it.
>
> Regards,
> Francesco

> Francesco Siddi - francesco at blender.org - www.blender.org
> Producer at Blender Institute - https://blender.institute
> Entrepotdok 57A  -  1018 AD Amsterdam  -  The Netherlands
>
> On 4 April 2018 at 20:17:46, Julian Darley (juliandarley at gmail.com) wrote:
>
> i have just submitted my first change to the manual. as it is in the data
> system, i hope that brecht is the right person to ask to review it - that
> is what i get from this page (https://wiki.blender.org/
> index.php/Dev:Doc/Process/Module_Owners/List), but it says it is blender
> 2.6 so i hope it is still the most current page. i do not know the
> repository or what tags or what subscribers to suggest. i hope this doesn't
> matter.
>
> this is the change submission page:
>
>    - https://developer.blender.org/D3128
>
> please let me know if i have done this wrongly or need to do anything
> differently. the change is only the removal of one apostrophe, so i hope
> any damage will be limited.
>
> best wishes,
> julian darley

> www.avg.com
> <#m_-5642341755695646731_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project