[Bf-docboard] first blender doc diff submission

Francesco Siddi francesco at blender.org
Wed Apr 4 20:22:01 CEST 2018

Hello Julian,

Thanks for the contribution!
Doing a Differential revision for this is a bit overkill, but it's great for larger contributions.
I accepted the revision, so you should be able to land it.

Regards,
Francesco

Francesco Siddi - francesco at blender.org - www.blender.org
Producer at Blender Institute - https://blender.institute
Entrepotdok 57A  -  1018 AD Amsterdam  -  The Netherlands