[Bf-docboard] first blender doc diff submission

Julian Darley juliandarley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:17:28 CEST 2018

i have just submitted my first change to the manual. as it is in the
data system, i hope that brecht is the right person to ask to review it
- that is what i get from this page
(https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Process/Module_Owners/List),
but it says it is blender 2.6 so i hope it is still the most current
page. i do not know the repository or what tags or what subscribers to
suggest. i hope this doesn't matter.

this is the change submission page:

  * https://developer.blender.org/D3128

please let me know if i have done this wrongly or need to do anything
differently. the change is only the removal of one apostrophe, so i hope
any damage will be limited.

best wishes,
julian darley

---