[Bf-docboard] Obsolete messages

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:53:34 CEST 2018

>a) Two 'msgstrs' whose 'msgids' have "obsolete" equivalents appear in
original form after a single-chapter build, i.e. the translation is ignored

Can you commit these changes so I know exactly what you are talking about?

> .../blender_docs/manual/about/introduction.rst:71: WARNING: undefined
label: irc-channels (if the link has no caption the label must precede a
section header)

Strange, I will look into this when I can but it wont affect you.

> 1) Do I need to build complete manual before commit?

No

> 2) Can I commit incomplete translations, i.e, is there a recommended
schedule?

Yes, no but make sure to not have changes locally when updating (can cause
merge conflicts when ever I update the po-files)

> 3) The metadata at the beggining of PO file, does it need tweaking, or is
it automatic?

You can ignore this unless you find it useful. It does not affect the
building of the docs. (some of this info will be helpful to your editor
though)