[Bf-docboard] Obsolete messages

Lyle Corman lylecorman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:21:52 CEST 2018

Hi,

Thanks for enabling the Serbian language repository.

My build is working, but I'm encountering a few issues:

a) Two 'msgstrs' whose 'msgids' have "obsolete" equivalents appear in
original form
after a single-chapter build, i.e. the translation is ignored

b) I'm getting a build message like this:

.../blender_docs/manual/about/introduction.rst:71: WARNING: undefined
label: irc-channels (if the link has no caption the label must precede a
section header)

I use SciTE (Scintilla-based) for editing POs, hopefully to get some sense
of the format first.

And a couple of questions:

1) Do I need to build complete manual before commit?
2) Can I commit incomplete translations, i.e, is there a recommended
schedule?
3) The metadata at the beggining of PO file, does it need tweaking, or is
it automatic?

Cheers,
Lyle

--