[Bf-docboard] Request for adding Traditional Chinese locale

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 00:04:46 CEST 2017

Hi,

I added you to the documentation project so you now have commit rights.
I also generated the initial translation files which can be found at
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-manual-translations/trunk/blender_docs/locale/zh.tw/

The translated docs will appear at
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/zh.tw/dev/ once we tell the server
to start automatically compiling the translation.

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project