[Bf-docboard] svn checkout error

KyjelBlue kyjelblue at naver.com
Tue Nov 29 23:06:40 CET 2016

Hi Aaron, Sergey.

Thank you for your reply.

https://developer.blender.org/p/kyjelblue/
This account is my property.
I looked at the documents I needed to contribute and opened them in advance.
I am very honored to be with you this way.

I plan to use Vim with WYSIWYG for translation, but I'm a bit worried because I'm still a beginner.

For
 your reference, the decision to participate in the translation was
decisive for the new translator with Google's neural network technology.
And because my English is not perfect, but I thought it would be enough to inspect the results of the translator.

Anyway, thank you in advance. :)

Kyjel Blue.