[Bf-docboard] svn checkout error

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:14:33 CET 2016

Hi again KyjelBlue,

I added you to the documentation project so you now have commit access the
translation repository.
I also added the Korean translation files. These can be found here:
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-manual-translations/trunk/blender_docs/locale/ko/
Thisrepository is different from the one that is broken and works fine.

If you have any question drop them on the mailing list or on #blenderwiki
on freenode.net

Thanks,

Aaron Carlisle