[Bf-docboard] Propsal: fundamentals, citation

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Fri Mar 18 17:56:29 CET 2016

Hello everybody,

Blender Fundamentals has progressed...
It toke a while, because I've worked parallel at several places in Funda
to make sure theres a golden thread for the reader to follow along.

here's the link;
https://www.gitbook.com/book/tobiasheinke/blender-fundamentals/details

It's only notes, but I hope it's clear (not cryptic) enough, to warm up
the discussion:
Whether it should be a standalone or merged into the manual?

Content has to move from the Manual to Funda. or vice versa.
This has to be planned. How to avoid duplicates - replace content?

I urge you to write a comment. The project is at a neuralgic point -
it's the last time where it's easy to restructure.

Greetings
Tobias