[Bf-docboard] Sergey Klimkin translation isn't perfect.

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:30:40 CET 2016

Hi,

While the translation is not perfect, it's not that total crap either to
kick someone out. I would suggest you getting with Sergey in direct contact
and help him in translation rather than just criticize his work. Be
constructive!

It would also be more productive to fix the actual manual rather than
writing a document where you accumulate all the possible fixes.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:21 PM, Alexander Semenko <
alexander.semenko at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Team!
>

> I have found that Sergey Klimkin translation has A LOT of mistakes (wrong
> translation, bad grammar, random punctuation, absence of adaptation).
>

> I have analyzed 2 files - one with heavy mistakes concentration and
> another with typical mistakes. I can't analyze it all - I just want to show
> what is wrong, why it is wrong and how it should be.
>

> We have decided to discuss it in public and inviting everybody who have
> native Russian.
>

> Sergey, I hope you'll find the attached document useful so please check it
> out.
>

> (The attached document is written in Russian).
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Alexander Semenko.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin