[Bf-docboard] Blender Manual CSS tests

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:09:29 CEST 2016

> Section descriptions

I don't think we should include these as a lot of the pages that would use
this are not in our writing style and are left over from the wiki.
Mainly because the wiki had no good index.

As for the blender icon in the search area, I think that is a good addition
and I don't think anyone would reject having.